Edward Reis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 11th, 2016
Takes his time, listens and explains
Dr. Reis is probably the best doctor I've ever had. He not only is a great, knowledgable physician - but he's a real people person. It's clear that he's passionate about what he does, and hasn't succumbed to the cynicism and jadedness that others in the family practice industry have unfortunately fallen into. His greatest traits are that he is an excellent clinician, with tons of experience. He is one of the friendliest doctors I've ever met. And most importantly to me, he takes his time to explain the diagnosis, and what your options are. I've never left his office confused or unsure of what he said, or what to do next. I'm proud to call Dr. Reis my primary care physician!

November 1st, 2010
excellent care
Dr. Reis has been my doctor for years. Many of my friends and relatives have also come to be his patients. We are all pleased with his expertise, demeanor and personal approach. He is a teacher because he always gives me good ideas and pointers as to how to look at my medical conditions. Thi help-s me better understand my condition and makes me better be able to manage it as opposed to feeling helpless. He always that "an educated consumer is my best customer".

April 17th, 2010
He has excellent bedside manner and a definite expertise in his field. His patients agree that he knows how to make them feel comfortable and knows how to get his points across. Very interested in patient education. He encourages questions from patients; he says it shows interest.