A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Reller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Reller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Reller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reller graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Reller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Reception Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Craig Reller MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Reller practice?
- Dr. Edward Reller has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Reller practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Oncologists.