A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Edward Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Resnick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Resnick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Resnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Resnick practice?
Dr. Edward Resnick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Fort Washington Orthopedic Surgeons.