A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Edward Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Resnick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Resnick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Resnick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Resnick practice?
- Dr. Edward Resnick has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward Resnick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Fort Washington Surgeons.