A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Rhew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhew graduated from Pusan National University.
Dr. Rhew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Hyung Koo Rhew MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Rhew practice?
- Dr. Edward Rhew has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Rhew practices Anesthesiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Anesthesiologists.