A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Rhim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Rhim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhim
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Rhim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhim graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Rhim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward D Rhim MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Rhim practice?
- Dr. Edward Rhim has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Rhim practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Internists and Murfreesboro Cardiologists.