A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Rhim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Rhim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhim
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Rhim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhim graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Rhim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward D Rhim MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Rhim practice?
- Dr. Edward Rhim has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Rhim practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Internists and Murfreesboro Cardiologists.