A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Richert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Richert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Richert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richert graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Richert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mayers Memorial Hospital District
- Surprise Valley Commhosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Paul Richert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Richert practice?
- Dr. Edward Richert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Richert practices Family Medicine near Alturas, CA.
See Alturas Primary Care Doctors.