A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Riley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Troy Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Enterprise
- Medical Ctr Enterprise, Enterprise, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Clark Riley DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Riley practice?
- Dr. Edward Riley has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Riley practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Opp, AL.
See Opp Emergency Physicians and Opp Primary Care Doctors.