A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Ritter is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Ritter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Reg Med Ctr, Prescott, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Louis Ritter MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Ritter practice?
- Dr. Edward Ritter has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Ritter practices Family Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Primary Care Doctors.