A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Robertson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Robertson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward James Robertson MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Edward Robertson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Robertson practices Surgery near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vista, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Encinitas Surgeons.