Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Robertson
Dr. Edward Robertson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Encinitas, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Robertson is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla, Tri-City Medical Center and Southwest General Health Center. Dr. Robertson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Robertson has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Edward Robertson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encinitas, CA.
Dr. Julia Grabowski
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Encinitas, CA 0.01 mi12
Dr. David Thomas
Dermatology, General Surgery
Encinitas, CA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Amanda Lloyd
Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, General Surgery
Encinitas, CA 0.01 mi7