A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Rogoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogoff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Rogoff, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogoff graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rogoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Eugene Rogoff MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Rogoff practice?
- Dr. Edward Rogoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Rogoff practices Therapeutic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.