A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Rogoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogoff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Rogoff, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogoff graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rogoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Eugene Rogoff MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Rogoff practice?
- Dr. Edward Rogoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Rogoff practices Therapeutic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.