Dr. Edward Rosa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Rosa?

October 3rd, 2017

Horrible Doctor!

If you were one of Dr Pelta's patients you will be very disappointed. In my opinion this doctor thinks a lot of himself. He asked me inappropriate questions and then made unkind statements to my face. Never knew a doctor could be so unprofessional. His wife left a long message screaming they were out 110.00 and on and on. United Health Care called her while I was on the phone telling her the check number and the date this office cashed the check. I wasted my day seeing this doctor!

May 18th, 2016

RUDE staff

Dr. Rosa is ok. But his staff is very unprofessional and rude. Evelyn (his wife) discusses other patient's medical conditions in front of other patients and will make comments when hanging up the phone with a patient ("well we know they are already crazy"). They are all about the money. Bring in as many patients as possible, make them wait and deal and listen to this woman up front. I would look around for someone more professional.

December 6th, 2015

Great Doctor, great Staff

My first appointment with Dr. Rose was a very good experience. With the dr and the staff. I am in pretty bad shape at this time and was really helpful the way I was treated. The whole office was very clean ,peaceful. All the other patients were very friendly with the staff. Only happy talks while I was there. I am sure my future experience will be the same

November 23rd, 2015

Don't waste your time!

Evelyn the office manager (doctors wife) is rude unprofessional and unorganized. She s loud, obnoxious, blasting inappropriate rap music at the front desk. She thinks she s the doctor by giving advice diagnosing the patients and discussing medications that I should be on. The doctor even made a snide remark about his wife to me in the room. Again very unprofessional! Waited over an hour for my appointment. Seems like I was just a number and nothing else. They don't care. All they care about is getting there copay and that's it. This office is unorganized and totally unprofessional. Don't waste your time unless you have two or three hours to spare and like that sort of stuff.

November 16th, 2015

"BEWARE"

Don't even waste your time and money. This "doctor" has zero compassion.

September 17th, 2015

Terrible, never go back, doesn't take persons feelings to heart, did not like bed side manner at all!! If a PT. Needs someone to come in with them, should be up to PT. Unless Dr. Has somthing to hide… P.S. he told my cousin to double her medicine 💊 after not seeing her for a long time, she forgot she had done that already and made her worse, he should have known that, that's a reason y she needed someone in with her, cause she forgets things, wait was 3 hrs. For nothing!!!!

August 18th, 2015

Compassionate and Caring

I called every psychiatrist asking for an appointment and Dr. Rosa not only took time out of his schedule to see me but made himself available for additional time between appointments if need be. The office is clean and neat, the staff is professional and Dr. Rosa has been very detail oriented, honest and caring. Attentive and caring are proper descriptions. I am glad I found Dr. Rosa and have absolutely no complaints. I am comfortable with Dr. Rosa, his staff and believe I am in good hands. I am glad Dr. Rosa accepted me as a patient.

August 6th, 2015

Dr rosa

Money thirsty greedy doctor.

June 18th, 2015

Horrible Office Visit

I was given a new patient appointment today at 1:00. At 3:00 I was told I would be the next to see the doctor. At 3:15 another patient told the receptionist Evelyn that she was there for her 1:30 and that she should be next. I was then told by the receptionist Evelyn that both patients would need to be seen before my visit and that my appointment was really at 1:30. If you have three or four hours to see this one doctor, then he is the doctor for you!

March 13th, 2015

Dr.Rosa changed my life in the most drastic of ways. He made an enormous difference in my life. I wouldn't know where I would be without him. His office is always busy, proving what a great doctor he really is. I visited many doctors after I moved to florida and no one was able to really help me . I've been his patient for five years now. when I was unstable I had to make monthly appontments because he truly watches over his patients. Once I became stable I started seeing him four times a year. You can truly see how passionate he is about helping people. I recommend him to everyone whos looking for help

December 11th, 2013

Best Psyciatrist

Dr Rosa is the best psychiatrist I have ever met, During my first visit he diagnosed me accurately . I greatly feel Dr Edward Rosa is very professional and knows exactly how to manage his medications.. Dr Rosa helped me deal with my mental illness ,and my abnormal behavioral..In additions his friendly office staff made me feel at home immediately. Evelyn ,his office manager stayed late after work to call my insurance processing a prior authorization for my medication,because my insurance would not want to pay for it, She saved me $300 and got my medication approved, and I only paid $10 , I love this office and I strongly recommend Dr. Edward Rosa as your psychiatry.

October 25th, 2013

Teacher

Dr Rosa is the best psychiatrist I have ever met, During my first visit he told me exactly what I needed to hear . I geatly feel Dr Edward Rosa was born to do exactly what he is doing ". Dr Rosa helped me deal with my mental ilness my emotional disturbances and and my abnormal behavioral..In additions his friendly office staff made me feel at home immediately. I strongly reccommend Dr. Edward Rosa as your psychiatry.