Psychiatrist

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 13th, 2015

Dr.Rosa changed my life in the most drastic of ways. He made an enormous difference in my life. I wouldn't know where I would be without him. His office is always busy, proving what a great doctor he really is. I visited many doctors after I moved to florida and no one was able to really help me . I've been his patient for five years now. when I was unstable I had to make monthly appontments because he truly watches over his patients. Once I became stable I started seeing him four times a year. You can truly see how passionate he is about helping people. I recommend him to everyone whos looking for help

Best Psyciatrist show details Best Psyciatrist
Dec 11th, 2013

Dr Rosa is the best psychiatrist I have ever met, During my first visit he diagnosed me accurately . I greatly feel Dr Edward Rosa is very professional and knows exactly how to manage his medications.. Dr Rosa helped me deal with my mental illness ,and my abnormal behavioral..In additions his friendly office staff made me feel at home immediately. Evelyn ,his office manager stayed late after work to call my insurance processing a prior authorization for my medication,because my insurance would not want to pay for it, She saved me $300 and got my medication approved, and I only paid $10 , I love this office and I strongly recommend Dr. Edward Rosa as your psychiatry.

Teacher show details Teacher
by Ani Schrager on Oct 25th, 2013

Dr Rosa is the best psychiatrist I have ever met, During my first visit he told me exactly what I needed to hear . I geatly feel Dr Edward Rosa was born to do exactly what he is doing ". Dr Rosa helped me deal with my mental ilness my emotional disturbances and and my abnormal behavioral..In additions his friendly office staff made me feel at home immediately. I strongly reccommend Dr. Edward Rosa as your psychiatry.

Phenomenal! show details Phenomenal!
Oct 24th, 2013

I had an amazing experience visiting Dr. Rosa's office. The staff was able to schedule me in as a new patient right away (I was surprised with their promptness because the previous psychiatrists offices I had called told me I had over a month long wait!) Anyways, the staff was very friendly, they welcomed me with open arms. Very beautiful women, I might add. The office atmosphere was very warm and comfortable...it didn't have that harsh, empty feel if you know what I mean. They have lit candles, magazines galore, and soft music in the background. So modern. The doctor himself was outstanding. He is down to earth and humble. He took the time to ask me questions that I never thought to ask myself. The way that he explained the medications to me were so detailed, it made me feel comfortable about taking them. He answered all of my questions. He even went beyond what I ever expect out of anyone and handed me a coupon to the medication he prescribed. I recommend his office with 100% confidence! He and his staff truly makes you feel like family, as in they want to see you do better and better.

Greedy MD! show details Greedy MD!
Jul 24th, 2013

Dr. Rosa and staff are only concerned with one thing - that they get paid $150.00 for less than 10 minutes. On my last appointment, his waiting room was chock full of patients, and I waited over an hour to see him. Once in his office, he seemed so disinterested and rushed the appointment, to the point that I felt as I had just been through his revolving doors. He's greedy as can be, and does not give a hoot about his patients issues. He's like a pill mill - one waits forever to see him and he sends you packing after writing the same RX's over and over, regardless of his patients well being.

I was in great need of help show details I was in great need of help
by Bipolar girl on Apr 1st, 2013

Dr. Rosen pent more time than an doctor has ever spent with me. He asked me all the usual question and actuall some that Ida's never headrd before. He changed up my meds and in less than 2 wks I was feeling so much better. He rudely helped me and more importantly made me fee comfortable enough to not lie to him.

Caring for my Child show details Caring for my Child
by UnHappy Coral Springs CONCERNED MOM. on Mar 29th, 2011

I only needed to SPEAK with the DOctor regarding the perscription that he wrote earlier in the month for my son. The script was only partially filled, and the Doctors office needed to call my Insurance Co pharmacy department for a pre-authorization for the rmainder. The Pharmacist at Publix, contacted the Dr's office 3 times, with NO assistance. I was told by the office staff (Turns out it is his wife)that I needed to come in to the office for the Doc call while I was in the office. That she was getting nowhere with the Insurance co. Keep in mind, "Only a phone call that the insurance company required". Office staff told me I would not be charged for the visit since it was for medication pre-authorization. Once I arrived the office wanted to charge for the visit, again, when the Wife told me on the phone, I would not need to pay for visit. Once in office, I was given a choice, I had to pay for the visit or could not speak with doctor. Otherwise, had to wait to next month for visit. All the doc needed to do was call the Insurance company on the phone and give the the info for the pre-authorization. Basically,I had to pay for his time to make a phone call to clarify the perscription that He - The Doctor wrote. My co-pay was more important then getting the perscription correct for my minor son. His wife, also stated she had called the insurace company, and the Ins. CO, had No record of them calling. Until I showed up in the office. Bottomline...My son was not as important to the doctor as my co-pay was. Also, everytime I go to the office, I wait over an hour to see him. I have been at all times of day, morn, afternoon and evening, and it is ALWAYS the same.

Dec 31st, 2009

Dr. Rosa is extremely caring and very attentive. I found him very non-judgmental and he asked a lot of questions to make sure he really understood me as a person and my condition. I feel he has me on the correct prescription and also works around my school schedule since I attend college out of town. I've seen two other psychiatrists and I would definitely say Dr. Rosa is the best I've seen. Highly recommended :)

my lifesaver show details my lifesaver
Oct 24th, 2009

he is overall amazing!

Jul 9th, 2009

When i built up enough courage to tell someone (Dr. Rosa) that i was bulimic and needed help... he asked me, in dusgust, if i actually stick my head where i sh*t and vomit. Before our 1st visit was over he attempted to prescribe me a strong anti-depressant even though i insisted that i did NOT want to be medicated. He lists that he specializes in eating disorders, so i suppose his suggestion of drinking Slim Fast Shakes to 'cure' my bulimia should be considered an excellent medical opinion... NOT!