A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Rosenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
- Riverwood Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Lee Rosenbaum MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. Edward Rosenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Rosenbaum practices Family Medicine near Crosby, MN.
See Crosby Primary Care Doctors.