A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Rosenfeld MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Edward Rosenfeld has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Rosenfeld practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists.