Dr. Edward Ross MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 31st, 2015
laser for age spots
Please don't say anything that can upset this doctor because he'll get really defensive and do something crazy like go over an age spot that was missed twice for 5 times with the laser in the same sitting ,until you go home with a burned blistering much bigger and worse spot on the middle of your nose. He did it for free with the excuse to fix it and I wished I never had left him do it. Unfortunately I trust it him, big mistake. I complained again on the phone after I went home but no one ever called me back. I stop going to him after this horrible experience and now I have a small burned scar on my nose after 8 months. I really don't think is going away. I wish I could give him zero stars. Please run away as fast as you can!

January 6th, 2015
The laser treatment for my aging spot was so effective that my husband said he'd never seen my face so clean. The treatment was a breeze and the recovery was a quick one. Wish I did this for myself long time ago. Dr. Ross and his staff are the BEST!

May 25th, 2013
Fabulous Dermatologist and Laser Specialist!
For the person who said, "Dr rushes and does not pay attn to detail. If mistakes occur, defensive. Cares more about money than service"- this is simply NOT true. He is an type A, anal perfectionist that I have witnessed first hand and the nurses have told me this about him as well. When ever there have been issues he was very professional and he even brought another doctor in to over see things. He is extremely detailed oriented and wants to please his patients with good results. Also, the statement, "Cares more about money than service" that is a flat out LIE as well. He does not need to worry about making a lot of money, because he already has 100 people on his wait list and he books out 2 months for appointments. He is in high demand, because he is one of the top laser specialists in the country. He is the best doctor I've ever been too. He is very compassionate and understanding. He goes out of his way for his patients even though he is very busy. Also, he is the most knowledgeable and thorough doctor I've been to as he explains things very well. His laser treatments absolutely give fabulous results. Highly recommend!!!!

March 21st, 2013
Amazing Laser Surgeon!!
Amazing laser surgeon!! I highly recommend him since he is very experienced with lasers, he is the best of the best. He is the only doctor I will let laser my face. I have had a couple laser treatments with him and I've been extremely pleased with the results. As others have said, he does tend to seem "rushed" during appointments since he is in high demand. Overall, best derm I have ever been to; he truly cares about his patients outcomes. Also, his staff are very friendly and welcoming.

October 20th, 2012
Trustworthy
i saw dr. ross twice: botox & laser for freckels/hyperpigmentation. i have olive complexion. he listened to what i want i was hoping to achieve. he gave me his professional recommendation & explained why, which was conservative. he could have done what i wanted, he could have recommended services i dont need, and yet he didnt, he actually said he would not use the laser i was asking for on me. i trust him. i did as he said... no damage:) good overall results. he is a professional, and personable, however i also felt he is somewhat "rushed". Being that he is a little rushed i think its overall ok, because honesty is priceless. i was soo surprised with what he said and "didnt" say:) he is worth seeing... especially if you're wanting a second opinion.

April 23rd, 2012
I LOVE Dr. Ross!
I have been a patient of Dr. Ross for over 2 years now. Not only is he a knowledgeable dermatologist, he is kind and caring with a wonderful staff. I have to visit Dr. Ross on a monthly basis for my treatment, and each and every time it is a pleasure! I have gotten to know his staff extremely well and going to his office feels like going to see my good friends. My skin condition has shown tons of improvement since my first visit, more so than with any other doctor I have seen. I highly recommend him, even to patients like me who don't live in the San Diego area. I drive 2.5 hours for my appointments and it is worth it each and every time.

September 1st, 2011
rushes and cares more about money than service
While has good equipment, Dr rushes and does not pay attn to detail. If mistakes occur, defensive. Cares more about money than service

August 27th, 2011
Dr Ross was great. Went in to have a consultation about laser removal of a sun spot, and he actually removed it the same day as the consultation. It was quick and easy- it healed up within 13 days and now my skin looks beautiful. I wish I hadn't waited so long to go in and have the laser removal of the sun spot done!

March 28th, 2011
Fantastic doctor!
Dr. Ross was great. He listened to all my commments and gave an accurate assessment of what he thought I needed and did it all in that one visit! I love him and I look great! BTW, I'm a doctor myself, so if I say he's great, he's great!!

July 8th, 2009
Dr Ross is very professional and in high demand for his services. Well worth the visit! Results are great!