Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by C. Reid on Mar 16th, 2016

Dr. R. Is a great surgeon. He explained everything and most importantly he listened and answered my questions. People ask who did my knees because my success and rapid recovery and many are going to him because of it. I have some medical knowledge and did a lot of research and in my opinion he is the best.

What a difference show details What a difference
by Carol Reid on Jan 15th, 2016

All my friends want his name because they can't believe what a change there has been in me since I had a double knee replacement and how quickly I have recovered.

Nov 21st, 2015

Dr. Rossario has the most incredible bedside manner and his surgical expertise is second to no one. He performed a total hip AND a custom knee on me and I am back to playing golf 3 times a week. Don't look any further.

Nov 21st, 2015

After seeing several doctors both up north and here in Florida, I felt most comfortable with and confident in Dr. Rossario. He performed my Conformis 3D Knee and I am so happy with it that words can't describe. Go see him, he Is THE BEST !

Nov 21st, 2015

Exceptional knee surgeon. Dr. Rossario performed bilateral Conformis custom knees on me and they are FANTASTIC!!

Mar 30th, 2015

Excellent. After seeing three other doctors who misdiagnosed me, Dr. Rossario got it right!!!

Feb 2nd, 2015

Exceptional doctor. Impeccable bedside manner.