Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Rothstein
Dr. Edward Rothstein, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Sellersville, PA, with another office in Harleysville, PA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Rothstein is affiliated with Grand View Hospital, Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Rothstein has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Edward Rothstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sellersville, PA.
Dr. Nasser Sabokbar
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics
Sellersville, PA 0 mi57
Dr. Deborah Bolanowski
Sellersville, PA 0.02 mi35
Dr. Warden Hwan
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Sellersville, PA 0.02 mi19