Dr. Edward Ruby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Ruby?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 11th, 2015

run away from this guy as fast as you can

This clown doesn't know what he's doing. Treats you out of a medical book written in the 70's. Seems to be all about making money. Run away as fast as you can and find a Doctor who cares.

April 23rd, 2015

POWER OF ATTORNEY

My mother has several issues, Diabetes, Deminitia and Stroke victim. I moved my mother here to PA and wanted the best care for her. I made an appointment with Dr. Ruby's office and upon the day of the visit, was told that my mother's insurance would not be accepted! Of course I wasn't very pleased at all with being told this, especially since I had to give my mother's insurance information over the telephone upon making the appointment. Dr. Ruby came out into the waiting room and asked us to come into the examination room, against his receptionist decision, and said, "How can I help you?". I explained what I moving my mother to the East Coast for better treatment and Dr. Ruby tended to my mother FREE OF CHARGE!!! To this date, we have not received a bill from that inital visit! Also, when my mother was hospitalized, Dr. Ruby stopped by to see how my mother was doing, even though at that time, he was not her attending doctor!! Just recently, I have had the opportunity of selecting my mother's Endocriologist via the Day Care Center she attends, and guess who I chosed, Dr. RUBY!!!!

March 13th, 2015

I went to a Clinic he runs at Fitzgerald Hospital. I have a severe thyroid problem. He does not listen. Just treats by lab work. Also cancels his appointments all the time and or is late. I suspect he is more of a Diabetes Dr. that Thyroid Dr. Go somewhere else if you have a thyroid problem.

February 9th, 2015

He is great and makes you feel like you are the only one in the office. His office managers are very prompt and professional in getting back , they are the best!!

March 19th, 2013

He is a doctor of doctors. One of a Kind.....The way medicine should be practiced...know each person and care for them as individuals. One doctor asking the questions, one doctor doing the examination, one doctor knowing each person....Great Man...

November 13th, 2011

They want to get paid.

I saw Dr. Ruby last year. I made the appointment maybe a month before the visit. I have no insurance, and his office left me THREE messages to 'remember to bring a check'. It cost about $395. He did exactly was my PCP could have done- feel my neck and prescribe a TSH test. My fiance was with me in the office to witness that this guy was brushing me off.His attitude was brusque, the front desk is very worried about getting paid and none of it was worth 400 bucks. I wish I had canceled the check.

August 23rd, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Ruby for about 13 years. He has helped me through several problems. His diagnoses have been extremely accurate and his care exceptional. I give him the highest recommendation possible.

January 18th, 2010