A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Rufus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Rufus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rufus graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Rufus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Rufus MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Rufus practice?
- Dr. Edward Rufus has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Rufus practices Family Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Family Physicians.