Dr. Edward Ruiz MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine La Quinta, CA

• Good
  • Bad

July 4th, 2017
I love Doctor Ruiz. He listens to me. He's great at explaining things and he is never in a rush. I find the office to be very well origanized and the staff friendly. I'm so grateful for his excellent caring attitude.

March 21st, 2017
Wonderful
Excellent! The most efficiently ran office I have seen, and friendly! Awesome on time, and felt Dr. Ruiz heard our issues, really listened and respected our time. Loved how detailed they were and just amazed at the efficiency! This office should be a model for others to follow.

October 21st, 2016
thanks to the doctor and all his staff, especially the manager for expediting all referrals and medical necessities. thanks

December 19th, 2015
Dr. Ed is great physician, competent, intelligent, one of the few physicians you can actually have a conversation with regarding health issues.

December 5th, 2015
Horrible Doctor.
Worst doctors office I have ever been too. Rude staff, cold bedside manor and extremely arrogant. When I asked for pain medicine for low back pain after my MRI showed I had a bulging disc I was told "I'm not giving you pain meds, you need to lose weight." When I asked him 'How am I suppose to lose weight if I can't move due to pain?' He told me "You can find another doctor if you don't like it." And he walked out of the office and released me as a patient. I am by no means "obese" I had just had a baby two months prior and had a little weight to lose. HORRIBLE DOCTOR.

November 6th, 2015
They really don't care about their patients. being 10 minutes away I could not be seeing. They careless if im in pain and well send me home without a prescription for pain.

October 20th, 2015
He is a wondeful doctor and he spends time explaining and he provides me with treatment options.

February 16th, 2015
Irresponsible for Patients
My mother has diabetes and poor dental health at 67 years old. Dr. Ruiz is her primary care physician and certainly billed Medicare for multiple "home visits," office work-ups, and laboratory work over the last year. Its now time to remove the infection within her mouth caused by rotting teeth. He is absolutely the worst for oral surgeons and dental practitioners to receive medical history consults from. He has the primary relationship, but refuses to confer with other doctors in order that my mother's oral health can be improved. His billing is timely, his responsibility to his patients as a medical doctor is far from desirable. I wouldn't recommend him for anything that is complex or medically involved.

February 27th, 2014
addresses all issues in detail, very sympathetic, knowledgeable. office staff is very polite and friendly after 2 or 3 visits; slow in paprwork in referrals or dealing with insurance but respond promptly to follow up by patient . wait time is normally minimal except once due an emergency , duly apologised

February 2nd, 2014
This doctor is a joke. I've got turned away because I was three minutes late. I tried to explain to the nurse that I've got super high blood pressure (> 180)and have been waiting for this appointment for over a month. They won't do anything for me, This office staffs are trained to have no sense of empathy and sympathy for their patients. Shame of Dr Ruiz to call himself a doctor and have no interest to save lives.

December 19th, 2013
Prescribed antibiotic for 3 days still had symptoms increased dosage and additional days still remaining symptoms. I have called office for 4 straight days doctor does not respond. Worst care of my life.

October 23rd, 2013
Mother of 3 children who were NEVER seen!
This office is an absolute joke. I have tried to schedule a visit on 5 different occasions only to be told go to urgent care or the E.R. As they are booked for over a month out. I have never been able to have my children be seen my this office as he never has time to fit us in...unless you don't mind waiting a ridiculous amount of time. I finally decided to to schedule and wait a month to be seen to only be turned away for being 1 minute late. My appt was at 3:15 and I got there and signed in at 3:16!!! This place is awful and if you want to have a provider that is never available then this is definitely the place for you! Shame on you Dr. Ruiz!!!!