Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Rutkovsky
Dr. Edward Rutkovsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rutkovsky is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center. Dr. Rutkovsky has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Rutkovsky has the following 4 specialties
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edward Rutkovsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.
Dr. Birsen Yuzak
New Hyde Park, NY 0 mi32
Dr. Robert Glaser
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Hyde Park, NY 0 mi44
Dr. Kenneth Spaeth
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine
New Hyde Park, NY 0 mi14