A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutledge
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rutledge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Rutledge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rutledge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Cambridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Wallace Rutledge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. Edward Rutledge has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Rutledge practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Saint Paul Orthopedic Surgeons.