A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutledge
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rutledge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Rutledge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rutledge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Cambridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Wallace Rutledge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. Edward Rutledge has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Rutledge practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons.