A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Barnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Barnes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward S Barnes MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Edward Barnes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Barnes practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.