A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Brewer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Brewer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Brewer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Brewer practice?
- Dr. Edward Brewer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Brewer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Waynesburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bullhead City, AZ.
See Waynesburg Radiologists.