A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Jeffries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Jeffries is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeffries
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Jeffries Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Jeffries, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffries graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Jeffries has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward S Jeffries MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Jeffries practice?
- Dr. Edward Jeffries has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Jeffries practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Shelby Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Orthopedic Surgeons.