A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Johnson, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward S Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Edward Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Belleville, NJ.
See Belleville Internists and Belleville Infectious Disease Doctors.