Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Kim
Dr. Edward Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with another office in Louisville, KY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Kosair Children's Hospital, Norton Hospital and Norton Suburban Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Edward Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Joshua Sparks
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Louisville, KY 0 mi7
Dr. Shefali Karkare
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Louisville, KY 0 mi15
Dr. Alexandra Cheerva
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Louisville, KY 0 mi37