A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Levy, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Levy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Levy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Samuel Levy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Levy practice?
- Dr. Edward Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Levy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.