A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lyon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyon graduated from University of Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Spafford Lyon MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Lyon practice?
- Dr. Edward Lyon has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Lyon practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.