A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Morrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Scott Morrison DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Edward Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Morrison practices Emergency Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Emergency Physicians.