inactive

Edward Rubin MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management New Hyde Park, NY

August 19th, 2016
Special Dr. Rubin,
I was at Winthrop Hospital with Pneumonia, I was in terrible pain in my lower back. It was very painful, they gave me pills that did not relieve my pain. My granddaughter works there and I asked her for an orthopedic. a doctor came in to see me. I asked him if he knew Dr. Rubin, he said yes. 12:00 at night Dr. Rubin gave me an epidural and relieved me of pain. I will never forget that night. Dr. Rubin was kind and gentle, that was three weeks ago and no pain. I would recommend Dr. Ruben every time. . He said whenever you have pain, call me. Thank you Dr. Rubin

July 27th, 2016
Top shelf! Never got pain relief so fast

February 23rd, 2016
Incredibly Caring and Genuinely Nice
The staff is great, caring, and compassionate.

March 19th, 2015
My Hero
I travel two hours to see Dr Rubin. I have never had a problem coordinating my appointments, as the staff is helpful and courteous. I had lumbar surgery and was in quite a bit of pain, the first time I met Dr. Rubin. After spending five minutes with him. he calmed me down and I felt like I was with family. He also completely eliminated my pain. I have had additional appointments with him and he has taken the time to listen to me and help me greatly. Simply put, he is my hero.

December 9th, 2013
Once again, SIMPLY THE BEST!!
I cannot say enough about Dr. Rubin. He is unrelenting in curing your pain. The difference he made in the quality of my life from 7 months ago to now is astounding! Dr. Rubin treats you with kindness and understanding. His bedside manner is so soothing. He calms your fears as he explains every step of what his treatment is going to be. He is not one to just write you a prescription. I only took ibuprofen for the pain .He, himself, is the cure. He is a true healer. I trust him with my life!! Thank you so much Dr. Rubin!

October 24th, 2011
Noelle S Gisler , JD
Very knowledgable in all of the latest medical advancements in treating issues. Has dramatically improved my quality of life , I went from spending most of my time on the couch in pain to opening my own practice and socializing again with friends and family. His expertize has essentially given me my life back. The office staff are extremely professional. I highly recommend to all.

August 12th, 2011
Keep looking
Seems to be more interested in paperwork than helping a patient in pain. Keep looking if you are in need of help.
Doctor's Response

Some patients are turned off by the opioid agreement and the drug abuse screening questionnaire. These are standard practices in the field of pain management. The DEA recommends that physician use these risk assesment tools. My interest is in helping patients not paperwork, but I am obligated to adhere to the federal recommended guidelines.

July 11th, 2009
Takes time with me to explain
I felt like I really understood the treatment plan