A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Scanlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scanlan
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Scanlan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Scanlan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanlan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Scott Scanlan MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Scanlan practice?
- Dr. Edward Scanlan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Scanlan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Menasha, WI.
See Menasha Internists and Menasha Cardiologists.