A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Warren, Family Practitioner, Geriatrician is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Warren, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Warren has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Shaw Warren MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Warren practice?
- Dr. Edward Warren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Warren practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Primary Care Doctors, Spartanburg Geriatric Doctors, and Spartanburg Family Physicians.