A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Warren, Family Practitioner, Geriatrician is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warren
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Warren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Warren, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Warren has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Shaw Warren MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Warren practice?
- Dr. Edward Warren has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Warren practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC.
See Spartanburg Primary Care Doctors, Spartanburg Geriatric Doctors, and Spartanburg Family Physicians.