A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Sadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Sadler is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Sadler, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sadler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Bernard Sadler MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Sadler practice?
- Dr. Edward Sadler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Sadler practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Emergency Physicians.