A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Saer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Saer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Saer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Saer practice?
Dr. Edward Saer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons.