A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Saer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Saer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saer
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Saer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Saer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward H Saer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Saer practice?
- Dr. Edward Saer has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Saer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons.