A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Saer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Saer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Saer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward H Saer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Saer practice?
- Dr. Edward Saer has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Saer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Orthopedic Surgeons.