A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Salgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Salgado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Salgado, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salgado graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Salgado has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward M Salgado MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Salgado practice?
- Dr. Edward Salgado has 1 office location.
- Dr. Edward Salgado practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Fountain Hill, PA.