A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Salgado is Good. Dr. Salgado has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Salgado, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Salgado graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Salgado has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salgado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Salgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Salgado practice?
Dr. Edward Salgado practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Salgado, Dr. Eddie Salgado, Dr. Eddy Salgado, Dr. Edison Salgado