A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Salgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Salgado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Salgado, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salgado graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Salgado has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salgado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Salgado practice?
- Dr. Edward Salgado practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Fountain Hill, PA.