The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Sall
Dr. Edward Sall, MD, DDS, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Camillus, NY, with another office in Syracuse, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Otolaryngology. Dr. Sall is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital Health Center, Community Campus at Upstate University Hospital and Crouse Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Sall has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Edward Sall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camillus, NY.
Dr. Lawrence Krieger
Allergy and Immunology, Otolaryngology
Camillus, NY 0 mi30
Dr. Edward Downing
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Camillus, NY 0 mi42
Dr. Ann Plum
Camillus, NY 0.19 mi6