Learn more about Dr. Edward Salmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salmon
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Salmon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Salmon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Salmon graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Leslie Salmon MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Salmon practice?
- Dr. Edward Salmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Salmon practices Urology near Oakland, ME.
See Oakland Urologists.