Learn more about Dr. Edward Salmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salmon
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Salmon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Salmon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Salmon graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Leslie Salmon MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Salmon practice?
- Dr. Edward Salmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Salmon practices Urology near Oakland, ME.
See Oakland Urologists.