A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Salzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Salzberg is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Salzberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzberg graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Salzberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward S Salzberg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Salzberg practice?
- Dr. Edward Salzberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Salzberg practices Pediatrics near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Roswell, GA.
See Cumming Pediatricians.