Dr. Edward T Samuel MD, PHD, and FACP is male, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Samuel, MD, PHD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma and Pain.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samuel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Samuel practice?
Dr. Edward Samuel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Brightwaters, NY.
See Smithtown Internists, Smithtown Hematologists, Smithtown Oncologists, and Smithtown Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Samuel, Dr. Eddie Samuel, Dr. Eddy Samuel, Dr. Edison Samuel