A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Samuel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samuel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Samuel, FACP, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Samuel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Samuel FACP, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Samuel practice?
- Dr. Edward Samuel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Samuel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY and Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Hematologists, and East Setauket Oncologists.