A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Samuel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samuel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Samuel, FACP, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Samuel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Samuel FACP, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Samuel practice?
- Dr. Edward Samuel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Samuel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY and Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Hematologists, and East Setauket Oncologists.