A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Samuel, FACP, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Samuel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Samuel FACP, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Samuel practice?
- Dr. Edward Samuel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Samuel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY and Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Hematologists, and East Setauket Oncologists.