A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Sang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sang
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Sang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sang graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Sang MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward Sang practice?
- Dr. Edward Sang has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Sang practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.