A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Sang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sang
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sang graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Sang MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward Sang practice?
- Dr. Edward Sang has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Sang practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.