Dr. Edward Sarkisian Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Edward Sarkisian?

Very helpful dermatologist

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Sarkisian to anyone! I had a precancerous spot on my face, but he worked with me to develop a treatment plan. He even called me at home to talk with me about my options. He was personable, thorough, and knowledgeable.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2013

My daughter had a horrible rash that other doctors repeatedly misdiagnosed and couldn't cure. My wife and I were very worried, so we made her an appointment with Dr. Sarkisian. He was very kind, patient, and knowledgeable. The treatment that he gave her cured the rash within days! I would recommend Dr. Sarkisian to anyone.

Trust this Doc. Will stay with him.

Posted on June 24th, 2013

He was very professional with my 5 yr. old daughter and her various skin diagnosis on all parts of her body. His diagnosis and prescriptions made her feel better by the next day. He thinks out-loud & is efficient. Kind & helpful staff. The skin irritation recently came back, and a phonecall was all it took for the nurse to help us with more medication and explanation of diagnosis. We will stay on his patient list. :)

Posted on June 19th, 2013

Very friendly and spent a lot of time explaining my psoriasis treatment plan thoroughly

Not a Good Dermatologist

Posted on June 17th, 2010

I have visited this dermatologist twice, after having previous dermatologists. I had to move and so I needed a new dermatologist. Dr. Sarkisian is impersonal, did not listen to my concerns, and did not seem to care. He even stated, "I don't want to be sarcastic..." Well, he was a jerk. I will never go to him or his office again. I wish I would have read some reports of him before I even wasted my time.

Posted on May 17th, 2017