A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Sarti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Sarti, Otolaryngologist Head and Neck Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Sarti, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarti graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sarti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Sarti MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Sarti practice?
- Dr. Edward Sarti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Sarti practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Rutherford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Secaucus, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See Rutherford Otolaryngologists and Rutherford Plastic Surgeons.