Otolaryngologist Head and Neck Surgery
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 19th, 2016

I cannot recommend Dr. Edward Sarti enough. He has been my doctor since 1990 when I was diagnosed with a malignant tumor on my neck. More recently, he removed a malignant tumor from my voice box. I visit him every six weeks for re-checks. I trust him more than other other doctor I've seen.

by Patty on Dec 8th, 2013

Courteous & pleasant Dr., highly recommended. Staff & other Drs. the same.

Patient with elderly grandparent show details Patient with elderly grandparent
by Susan s on May 7th, 2013

Dr. Sartis office personnel were lovely and patient. I took my 86 year old grandfather to Dr. Sarti and Dr Sarti was so nice to him, kind and thorough. It takes a skilled doctor to be so patient with the elderly.

Do not use for nasal surgery show details Do not use for nasal surgery
Apr 4th, 2011

I had a rhinoplasty (billed as a septoplasty) with Dr. Sarti in the 90's. Three years later my septum wall collapsed and I could barely breathe from one nostril. I went to see him for follow up and he looked in my nose and very nervously said all looked well and pushed me out the door in a hurry. Fifteen years later I have zero airway through my left nostril, my nose is completely crooked and I have a collapsed right nasal valve. Have since been to several ENT doctors who confirmed these problems and said the only way to fix this is to get a revision rhinoplasty along with grafts of cartilage from ear because he took out too much cartilage from my nose (causing the collapse). I would need to fix it now because structurally I can not breathe, not even for the looks.

waiting time show details waiting time
Jan 12th, 2011