Dr. Edward Sarti MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Rutherford, NJ

April 20th, 2017
Septoplasty
I just had a septoplasty surgery done with Dr. Sarti and everything turned out wonderfully! I am so happy with the results. My nose is straight and I can finally breathe. I was in absolutely no pain at all from the moment I woke up from surgery. There was also no bruising. He did such an amazing job and he explains everything to you and he's very kind. Very pleased with the results!

March 19th, 2016
I cannot recommend Dr. Edward Sarti enough. He has been my doctor since 1990 when I was diagnosed with a malignant tumor on my neck. More recently, he removed a malignant tumor from my voice box. I visit him every six weeks for re-checks. I trust him more than other other doctor I've seen.

December 8th, 2013
Courteous & pleasant Dr., highly recommended. Staff & other Drs. the same.

May 7th, 2013
Patient with elderly grandparent
Dr. Sartis office personnel were lovely and patient. I took my 86 year old grandfather to Dr. Sarti and Dr Sarti was so nice to him, kind and thorough. It takes a skilled doctor to be so patient with the elderly.

April 4th, 2011
Do not use for nasal surgery
I had a rhinoplasty (billed as a septoplasty) with Dr. Sarti in the 90's. Three years later my septum wall collapsed and I could barely breathe from one nostril. I went to see him for follow up and he looked in my nose and very nervously said all looked well and pushed me out the door in a hurry. Fifteen years later I have zero airway through my left nostril, my nose is completely crooked and I have a collapsed right nasal valve. Have since been to several ENT doctors who confirmed these problems and said the only way to fix this is to get a revision rhinoplasty along with grafts of cartilage from ear because he took out too much cartilage from my nose (causing the collapse). I would need to fix it now because structurally I can not breathe, not even for the looks.