Otolaryngologist Head and Neck Surgery
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Patty on Dec 8th, 2013

Courteous & pleasant Dr., highly recommended. Staff & other Drs. the same.

Patient with elderly grandparent show details Patient with elderly grandparent
by Susan s on May 7th, 2013

Dr. Sartis office personnel were lovely and patient. I took my 86 year old grandfather to Dr. Sarti and Dr Sarti was so nice to him, kind and thorough. It takes a skilled doctor to be so patient with the elderly.

Do not use for nasal surgery show details Do not use for nasal surgery
Apr 4th, 2011

I had a rhinoplasty (billed as a septoplasty) with Dr. Sarti in the 90's. Three years later my septum wall collapsed and I could barely breathe from one nostril. I went to see him for follow up and he looked in my nose and very nervously said all looked well and pushed me out the door in a hurry. Fifteen years later I have zero airway through my left nostril, my nose is completely crooked and I have a collapsed right nasal valve. Have since been to several ENT doctors who confirmed these problems and said the only way to fix this is to get a revision rhinoplasty along with grafts of cartilage from ear because he took out too much cartilage from my nose (causing the collapse). I would need to fix it now because structurally I can not breathe, not even for the looks.

waiting time show details waiting time
Jan 12th, 2011

wait time too long

Good specialist show details Good specialist
by Citysearch User on Apr 18th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I`ve been to this doctor several times. He took care of my son when he punctured his ear drum. He also performed ear surgery on a person I...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Great doctors! show details Great doctors!
by Citysearch User on Apr 14th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr Sarti is a very experienced doctor with a great reputation. He was supposed to do my son`s tonsilectomy put the time conflicted with scho...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com