Dr. Edward Sawicki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Sawicki?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 12th, 2016

I went to Med East on a Saturday morning knowing I would probably wait. I waited an hour and 10 minutes which was wonderful considering the office was full. Dr. Sawicki was kind, thorough, and genuinely concerned. He explained my symptoms and how why the medication was best for the diagnosis. I left feeling very relieved and thankful for the staff in the willimantic Med East

October 27th, 2015

Tolland resident

We arrived at Medeast walk-in at 6:41pm. DR Sawicki and his staff were locking door to leave. I jumped out of vehicle to ask if they would stitch up my husbands leg. Office hours are until 7:00pm. DR Sawicki said they did not do stitches at Medeast. He turned us down for treatment, because he had " going home" in his eyes.

August 15th, 2015

Dr. Sawicki had absolutely no bedside manner. He was curt, lacked empathy or explanation. Worse, he made me feel as though my frightening physical exam revelation was my fault....as if I was the problem, not my potential medical condition. I left confused, sad and angry that a medical "professional" could treat a patient in that manner. Sadly, he is the owner and founder of Med East Walk In Clinic and will suffer no consequences for his actions. Under no circumstances would I refer even my worst enemy to this person. I can only hope that some day, he reflects on himself and comes to realization that he could have and should have behaved differently.

September 21st, 2016