A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Schaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Schaefer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Schaefer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaefer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Schaefer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward William Schaefer MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Schaefer practice?
- Dr. Edward Schaefer has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Schaefer practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Internists, Columbia Pulmonologists, Columbia Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Columbia Radiologists.