A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Scheckowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Scheckowitz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheckowitz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Scheckowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Michael Scheckowitz MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Scheckowitz practice?
- Dr. Edward Scheckowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Scheckowitz practices Urology near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Longwood, FL.
See Delray Beach Urologists.