A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Scheiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Scheiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheiner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Scheiner has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward David Scheiner DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Scheiner practice?
- Dr. Edward Scheiner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Scheiner practices Otolaryngology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Otolaryngologists.