A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Scheiner is Good. Dr. Scheiner has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheiner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Scheiner has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scheiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Scheiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Scheiner practice?
Dr. Edward Scheiner practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Otolaryngologists, Cherry Hill Surgeons, and Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eduardo Scheiner, Dr. Edison Scheiner, Dr. Ned Scheiner, Dr. Eddy Scheiner