A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Scheiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Scheiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheiner
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scheiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheiner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Scheiner has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward David Scheiner DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Scheiner practice?
- Dr. Edward Scheiner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Scheiner practices Otolaryngology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Voorhees Otolaryngologists.