Edward Scheiner Is this you?

Have you seen Edward Scheiner?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Edward Scheiner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2017

Caring doctor

Dr. SCHEINER recently operated on my sinuses, very painful post op, I'm still recovering due to other problems when her went in. He was kind enough to return my phone call on a Sunday to discuss my problems and get an earlier appointment to try ease my pain. I find him a very caring man with a wealth of knowledge. I have been seeing him for several years.

December 12th, 2014

Love him. Best Doctor ever.

January 22nd, 2014

Highly recommended and respected

When I was 4 yrs. old Dr. Scheiner removed a hemangioma tumor above my left eye. When it reappeared lower on my left eye now towards my temple when I was 5 yrs. old he promptly scheduled another surgery. He removed the 2nd one. I had to go back to him again a few years later when I was sent home from school with parotid stones. and again I was seen right away given a clean, clear diagnosis by him. He removed the stones, and had me follow up when my treatment was finished. He continued to ask questions about the area that was affected, and also asked if I was happy with the 1-2 inch scar left from my tumor removal surgery. He is by far the best that I have seen in my life, and I have seen my fair share of doctors from the civilian aspect and the military aspect, I recommend him to everyone who needs to see an E.N.T.

May 28th, 2013

Removal of face growth

I had a growth on my face that my family doctor was concerned about. Because of the location he recommended I see a facial plastic surgeon. Dr. Schiener came highly recommended from some friends in the medical community. I was very concerned about the growth being cancer and the treatments given its location on my face. The treatment was to cut it off. Dr. Schiener cut it off in a manner of minutes and without pain. He was very sympathetic to the cosmetic aspects and to how to optimize the results. Why I am most impressed is that he was able to predict my outcome. It healed better than he expected. I'm so happy i chose to go with him.

October 19th, 2012

EXCELLENT PRACTIONER!!

August 17th, 2012

Great doctor

The doctor spends as much time with you as needed. He listens to your symptoms and concerns and explains options.

February 7th, 2012

I actually left crying after leaving this office

It took me 3 weeks to get an appointment with Scheiners office. Once there, it took me an hour and a half to finally be seen by him. Once he did see me, he asked me "so youre having severe migraines, what do you think I can do about it, Im not a headache specialist". And from there, it just got worse. He just made it very clear that my being there as a patient, even extreme distress, was a little more than a waste of his time After what was no more than a 4 minute quick ear and nose exam, he said he would call my primary care physician the next day "if he had time" and see if she could tell him anything, otherwise he had nothing to really tell me. I left in tears, humiliated, untreated and disrespected. Unbelievably rude, uncaring and a downright unpleasant person and experience. Do not send any loved ones to this office, no one deserves to be treated in such a manner. Sometimes these Drs seem to forget that these are human beings they are dealing with sadly

August 12th, 2010

My favorite doctor by far

I have seen many doctors and specialists, but no one compares to Dr. Scheiner. As a student I am often out of NJ so it's usually hard for me to make doctor appointments. But Dr. Scheiner was willing to come into the office on a weekend just to see me. He reviewed my CT films carefully with me, pointing out and explaining everything because he knows I am interested in medicine. He did an excellent job of explaining possible surgery to me, fairly weighing the benefits and costs, and was adamant that my opinion really mattered. He also gave me his cell phone number and email in case I have trouble while at school. What incredible bedside manner - it is difficult to find a technically excellent physician who is so willing to go out of his way for you, but Dr. Scheiner does it all. Also, the office is quite easy to get in touch with (they'll answer the phone after a few rings) and good about follow up.

April 2nd, 2010

I went to Dr. Scheiner for recurring sinus infections. He always took his time with me and answered all of my questions. I recommend Dr. Scheiner as often as I can.

March 26th, 2017