A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Schellinck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Schellinck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schellinck graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Schellinck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward M Schellinck MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Schellinck practice?
- Dr. Edward Schellinck has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Schellinck practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Primary Care Doctors.