Dr. Edward Schellinck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Schellinck?

December 6th, 2013

A doctor you can trust.

I have been a patient of Dr. Schellinck's for many, many years. In fact, he was also my parent's physician. I have the utmost respect and extremely high regard for this man. He helped me with my parents in getting them home from a nursing care facility when everyone else told me it was impossible thus enabling me to care for them at home in their final days. I shall never forget it. And he is taking good care of me as well. I am dreading the day when he announces his retirement.

July 6th, 2013

We have issues but no record of them.

My records were transferred to this office when my employer changed insurance plans. When I went to another doctor at a later date, I asked for our family records so that I could hand carry them. At that time, the staff searched "out back in the trailer" and could not locate any trace of our records. They attempted to contact the local hospital to see if they had copies and were told they kept records for only two years. As a result, we no longer have ANY records of previous illnesses, injuries or health related issues. I am assuming the records were lost by the same incompetent staff described by others.

January 20th, 2012

lack of response time

I have never had a problem receiving referrals or things of that nature until I switched to this doctor. The front office ladies are rude, forgetful, and have no sense of urgency. On numerous occasions I've waited weeks to get something done. And have been forgotten about numerous times. Just today I called to check on a referral, the lady that answered the phone said didn't you just fax that yesterday using a very rude tone. I assured her it had been three days, she said it takes longer than that, which is something I've never experienced. 30 minutes later I recieved a call from another front office employee stating that she meant to call me a couple of days ago but had been too busy. I don't understand how thats possible. It is definitely a repetitive problem, I see them sitting around when I do visit the office, eating usually. This office has definitely lost my business; not because of the doctors themselves, but by the unqualified front office and nursing staff.

July 20th, 2009

I only put one star because I had to.

Easily the worst doctor I have ever been to. Basically called me a liar, only went to this doctor once and had enough. Went to another doctor recieved a prompt and correct diagnosis.

September 26th, 2017